Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tune-in....


I just wanted to remind everyone to tune into ksl's studio 5 tomorrow at 11:00 am to check out our Bliss Boutique segment. I am so thrilled with all of the fun new stuff we will be featuring, every time I setup for a new boutique it's like Christmas morning for me:)
I have some of the cutest new clothing lines and products that I am so excited to share with you! We will have everything from swimwear, sandals, and the cutest summer clothing and accessories ever to custom crib bedding and hand-made home decor items. It is gonna be tons of fun and in addition to all of the fun shopping we are going to be doing glitter toes for only $20 and hair tinsel as well. You won't want to miss it, see you all this weekend:) Thanks!
~Ashlie

No comments:

Post a Comment