Monday, August 2, 2010

Bliss boutique's back 2 school event...


Well, as crazy as it sounds it really is that time again...school is right around the corner and although we have had an awesome summer I have to say I am getting really excited for fall, mostly because of all the fun things I have planned for the boutique this weekend:)
As always we will be featuring some adorable clothing, shoes, and new designer jeans as well as some great jewelry and to die for handbags and diaper bags too! You won't want to miss this weeks boutique, we have something for everyone and every budget...see you there!

PS. My Bliss website is now up and running and I have some darling new things featured on there, so go check it out at: www.blissboutiqueonline.com
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment